Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

an award!

I have seen this award floating around blog land and then suddenly it was in my inbox!  Jane over at Buzzmills awarded me the Liebster!


Hmmm, what is the Liebster Blog Award?  I googled it and tried to find out, but the origins seem to be rather elusive.  It doesn't seem to be very old though. Basically, it's an award that goes to bloggers with small blogs.  By small, I mean less than 200 followers.  

What I'm supposed to do now is:
1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
2.  Choose 3-5 blogs with less than 200 followers and pass the award on to them.
3.  Display the Liebster Award somewhere on your blog
So, thanks Jane for thinking of my humble blog!  
And since I now have to pass on the award, here are 4 blogs I thought were Liebster worthy:
Lady Face - Marian is the wonderful blogger who sent that gorgeous swap!  Check her blog for more of her great sewing projects.
FABulous Home Sewn - Fenna was in my sister's class in high school and grew up in the same town as me.  I found her blog a few months ago and am a little awed at how she manages to sew so much with 4 small kids around!
A Labour of Love - I found Delores' blog via Flickr.  We have been in quite a few swaps together and have never been partners, but I have seen her beautiful work.  She also leaves sweet comments on my blog.
Contented - I have no idea how many followers Rachel has, but I had to include her blog.  She is a superb sewist and was the swapper who sent me that gorgeous pouch a few months back.
Congrats bloggers!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Deanna! I must confess, I have no idea how many followers I have either (I don't "do" the whole follower thing!) but I really appreciate you including me!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete